In 2003 the evolution of the T-top was born:
The T-TOP Xklusiv
This tent uses the same quality materials and production process as the Serie III, but with the added feature of a sewn-in covered tent entrance.
The Xklusiv tents come standard with an add-a-room that slides and hooks into place.
The aluminium slide-out mechanism creates an add-a-room length of 200cm x the width of the tent.
The add-a-room ripstop canvas panels are made to height and come with a full opening door and wheaterproof window with musquito net, zip-open rear panel and ground sheet.
The Eezi Awn Xklusiv Tent come complete with Add-a-room which is 2 metres long x the width of the tent, and a ladder with built-in extension footpiece giving a maximum length of 235cm.
- Double stitched 360GSM heavy duty ripstop canvas streched onto aluminium bows
- 9mm marine plywood floorboards with meranti reinforcement beams
- Reinforced PVC flysheet streched by spring steel rods
- 65mm thick and 235cm long, SABS approved high density foam mattress
- Zip up privacy panels / mosquito nets on all doors and windows
- Large storage pockets on each side
- Integrated bungy system to aid closing of the tent when packing up
- Fully retractable 230cm long anodised aluminium ladder
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- A ratchet assisted reinforced PVC travel cover
- Ripstop canvas add-a-room as standard
- 1400 (W) x 2440 (L)
- 1600 (W) x 2440 (L)
- 1800 (W) x 2440 (L)
- 2200 (W) x 2440 (L)